March is an enjoyable month in Zakopane, Poland, the school holidays have finished, the coldest months of the winter have passed and still there’s another full month of skiing and snowboarding to be enjoyed! So why not get out here and enjoy it! Our ski chalet prices drop after March 3rd 2014 so that means not only is there still a month of fun to be had on the slopes but you can also enjoy paying less for it.
It gets even better, flight prices from around the UK to Krakow are also low in March 2014 and a quick search on Skyscanner throws up return flights in March for just £54 as a starting price. That’s cheaper than most return train tickets within the UK!
Combine our reduced ski package prices and the cheap flights on offer in March and you can have a full week of skiing with flights for under £500, that includes ALL OF THE BELOW with NO EXTRAS to pay for once you arrive in resort:
- Return Flights from the UK to Krakow (Provided by flight operators, not White Side Holidays Poland.)
- Return airport transfers from Krakow Airport to Zakopane – Provided for our guests only.
- 7 Nights accommodation including breakfast and en-suite rooms in one of our chalets.
- 6 Days ski or snowboard equipment hire – everything you need and including helmets for children, which are mandatory in Poland. No need to pay for expensive ski baggage on your flights.
- 5 Days return ski bus to the slopes – Provided only for our ski holiday guests, no waiting around at bus stops, you’ll be picked up from your chalet.
- 5 Day ski pass – 5 days of fun on the slopes in and around the town of Zakopane. We’ll show you a few different slopes and challenge even the more advanced skiers and snowboarders.
- 5 Ski or snowboard lessons – You’ll get an hour per day of professional ski or snowboard instruction provided by English speaking instructors.
- 1 Free day to explore Zakopane – There’s so much to do besides just skiing and snowboarding in Zakopane that we have a free day off the slopes for you to spend as you please. Our guests love heading to the Husky Dog Sledding, Snowmobiling or visiting the Aqua Park with the kids!
- Ski buddy – We provide friendly staff throughout the week to ensure our guests have fun both on and off the slopes. We’ll show you the sights in town in the evenings and be on hand to deal with any problems.
We can switch things up and put a package together to suit you so if you’d like to change anything above then just let us know. If you’re interested in joining us to enjoy a package like the one above in March 2014 then get in touch now to see what we can do for your friends and family. If you’d like to keep an eye on how the ski season is going in Zakopane then you can “like” our Facebook page here where we post regular photos of our guests and staff out skiing, snowboarding and enjoying life around the town in Zakopane as well as updates on the snow and condition of the slopes.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Phone: 020 3129 5480