A regular question we get asked here at White Side Holidays Poland is “Do you do short ski breaks or weekend breaks?”. The answer we are happily able to give people is “Yes we can do short ski breaks, you can arrive and depart on any day of the week”. The even better news is that it’s great value, meaning we can offer unbeatable ski breaks and ski weekends so there’s no excuse not to come and try a taster weekend on the snow or just squeeze a few extra snowboarding days in to your winter. Our Early Bird ski deals this year have now come to an end so we thought we’d try something new this year and promote our shorter ski breaks, which have been popular in the past with people short of holiday days, stag and hen parties, romantic weekends away (think snow, fires, horse sleigh rides!) or people looking to just try skiing or snowboarding without committing to a full week of it.
So, what do you need for a weekend break skiing in Zakopane? A return flight to Krakow airport is the first thing and with Krakow being Europe’s most popular city break destination there are plenty of options to fly from all around the UK in and out of Krakow at excellent prices. A quick search on skyscanner.net brings up the following flight examples that are already available for January 2015:
London Stansted – Krakow Return: Thursday 15th – Sunday 18th January – Just £55 Return!
Liverpool – Krakow Return: Saturday 17th – Thursday 22nd January – Just £67 Return!
Skiing doesn’t have to cost a fortune! Especially not in Poland. Once you land in Krakow that’s where our bargain ski packages come in to play, here’s the list of what we can provide for you on our Gold Ski Package and a couple of example packages to tempt you over to the snow!
- Return Airport Transfers – We’ll meet you at Krakow Airport and transport you to our winter playground of Zakopane in the South of Poland. No long waits for scheduled buses, just find our sign at the airport and off you go!
- Ski or Snowboard Equipment Hire – We’ll either swing to the ski shop on the way back from the airport or in the morning of your first day on the slopes depending on your flight times. You’ll be kitted out with skis or a snowboard and ready for your time on the slopes.
- Accommodation – We offer everything from basic self catered rooms through to luxurious 5* hotels.
- Ski Bus – Again there will be no waiting around for a scheduled bus to the slopes, we will arrange a time with you to pick you up from your accommodation door step and take you to the slopes for the day. Once you’re done skiing you’ll be returned to your accommodation.
- Ski Passes – Once we get you to the slopes we’ll issue you with a lift pass each day.
- Ski Lessons – Whether you’re a well travelled skier or a first time snowboarder, lessons can be adapted to suit each individual on the trip. Everybody can ski and snowboard!
- Ski Buddy – No need to panic about getting lost, not speaking the language or any other little worries you may have. We provide a ski buddy so that there’s always one of our staff around to have fun with, ask questions or to simply show off your new skiing skills to.
Ready to get your winter gear out yet? If so here are a couple of weekend/short break ideas that you could book now for winter 2015 in Zakopane, Poland. All of our packages can be amended to any length of stay so if non of the below suit you then simply give us a call or e-mail your enquiry through and we can personalise a suitable ski or snowboard break for you.
SHORT BUDGET BREAK + Gold Ski Package
4 Nights Self Catered in Misiek & 3 Days Skiing including all transfers, lessons and equipment for just £259 per person. Flights not included. Available from January 11th – March 31st 2015 excluding February Half Term week.
SHORT CHALET BREAK + Gold Ski Package
4 Nights Bed and Breakfast in Chalet Magnolia & 3 Days Skiing including all transport, lessons and equipment for just £289 per person. Flights not included. Available from January 11th – March 31st 2015 excluding February Half Term week.
LUXURY SHORT BREAK + Gold Ski Package
4 Nights Bed and Breakfast in 5* Hotel Litwor & 3 Days Skiing including all transport, lessons and equipment for just £499 per person. Flights not included. Available from January 11th – March 31st 2015 excluding February Half Term week.
For all enquiries, questions or just a general chat about skiing or snowboarding in Poland please feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to skiing with you next winter!